Vitamin K helps blood capillary formation and can prevent and heal bruises. Diminishes facial redness and improves the appearance of dark undereye circles.
- Great pre– and post-op to help visibly minimize bruising
- Helps boost healing of bruises
- Helpful for decreasing the appearance of dark eye circles
- Reduces skin redness
- Minimizes appearance of Purpura
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Twice daily, apply to problem areas including dark circles, red pathes, and pre– and post– surgical regions.
- Vitamin K: Important for healing and healthy blood capillary formation
- Lecithin: Water binding agent derived from plant cells
- Glycerin: This emollient helps skin maximize moisture, hydrator.
Water, Squalene, Polysorbate-20, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Lecithin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.