This formula is soothing and calming for sensitive skin, including rosacea-prone, acne-prone, sunburn and shaving irritations. It can be successfully incorporated into skin fading regimens, including for under-eye circles due to the Vitamin K contents of the green tea.
Green Tea Antioxidant Serum offers oxygen free radical protection, skin tone rebalancing, anti-inflammatory properties and help protecting the skin from damage to the extracellular matrix, including collagen and elastin. Also, research shows that greens tea provides comparable results in clearing acne as compared with benzoyl peroxide with no irritation or contraindications.
Concentrated antioxidant mattifying serum with 5% green tea extract to calm acne, even skin tone and lessen redness.
- 5% green tea with 98% polyphenols provide strong antioxidant benefits and helps prevent sun damage
- Excellent as a primer for oil and acneic skin
- Minimizes appearance of dark under-eye circles and other discolorations
- Lessens breakouts and mattifies oily skin
- Minimizes redness
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily. Follow with moisturizer.
- 5% Green Tea: An antioxidant that helps clear acne and calms skin redness. Green tea naturally contains many molecules that have a broad range of benefits to our skin. However, conventional extraction of green tea often causes several of the most important components to be left behind in the leaves. Using an exclusive and revolutionary extraction technology, Green Tea Antioxidant Serum is able to deliver a higher concentration of the crucial components of green tea.
- Vitamin E: A rejuvenation antioxidant and skin protector
- Hyaluronic Acid: A skin smoothing and hydrating agent
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Camellia Sinesis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol.